[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Training May 4-5

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Mar 24 10:01:34 PDT 2010

The Energy Center of Wisconsin will be doing another series of eQUEST training seminars May 4-5 in the Milwaukee area. We will cover the Wizards on May 4th and the Detailed Interface on May 5th. You may attend either day or both.

This time we are also hosting an informal session the evening of May 4th to discuss any questions that we simply don't have time for during the class periods.

For details go to http://www.ecw.org/university/ecuonlocation.php.

________________________________
Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP

Energy Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200, Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x123
Fax: 608.238.0523

The Buildings Team
Design decisions through energy, economics and emissions analysis.
www.ecw.org/Buildings<http://www.ecw.org/Buildings>

Energy Center University
Your gateway to sustainable design training and online education programs.
www.ecw.org/university/<http://www.ecw.org/university/>