[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 "HC" heat capacity

Andy Hoover andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com
Wed Mar 24 18:34:19 PDT 2010

Hey Seth:

Check with the title 24 folk in CA.  I believe they  have/had tables and
http://www.buildex.com/smartwall/tables/tpocmw.html buildex has some tables
showing differing constructions HC.

Andy Hoover

Principal

The BEST Consultant, Inc.

Cell: 678-793-1159

Office: 678-200-7648

Fax: 678-827-0574

Email: andyhoover at thebestconsultant.com

Web: www.thebestconsultant.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.