[Bldg-sim] sustainable design software

Pete Murray pete at pjmurraysolutions.com
Mon Nov 8 05:48:45 PST 2010

Hello,

Some of you may remember me as an employee of IES Ltd, creators of the IES
<Virtual Environment>. Well as of this month, I am working as an authorized
reseller for IES Ltd. Please visit my website www.pjmsol.com
<http://www.pjmsol.com/>  for more information on this integrated suite of
software tools for sustainable building design. IES has some great offers on
packages for both engineers and architects so please take a look and let me
know if you have any questions. For those of you who don't know, I worked
for IES for 9 years, so I know exactly what it can and cannot do and which
elements are best suited to your requirements.

Kind regards

Pete Murray

PJ Murray Solutions

www.pjmsol.com <http://www.pjmsol.com/>