[Bldg-sim] EE4 Ground Source Heat Pumps

Maudud Quazi tauhid80 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:42:35 PST 2010

Hello Olenksandra,

I also once got the same problem of getting negative savings.  At that point
I spoke to someone and he told me that probably I changed one default value
which should be kept as is according to MNECB guidelines, such as schedule,
room set temperature etc.  However, I am not too sure about it.  I hope
someone else can give a better answer to your question.

Regards,

Hassan Quazi