[Bldg-sim] Position Offered: Commercial Building Energy Modeler/Engineer

Ken Kolkebeck ken at iblogix.com
Fri Oct 15 13:08:34 PDT 2010

Position:        Commercial Building Energy Modeler/Engineer

Employer:      iBLogix, Inc.; www.iblogix.com <http://www.iblogix.com/>

Location:        Waltham, MA

Type:             Full Time

iBLogix has an excellent opportunity for an experienced building energy
modeler to be part of our development team. We are a Boston area company
that provides building energy intelligence to Utilities, ESCOs and property
owners with a cloud based web service that performs a deep analysis of
energy use in Commercial Buildings. Our management team consists of seasoned
entrepreneurs with a proven success record in developing new technologies,
starting and building successful companies.  The commercial potential
associated with our patent pending approach has been recognized with a grant
from the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC
<http://www.masscec.com/index.cfm?cdid=11679&pid=11150> ).

Position Summary

Report to VP of Products. Use building modeling skills to guide and support
the development of our cloud based energy information service.

Required Skills:

1.    Experience in building energy modeling using EQuest, EnergyPlus or
similar building simulation software

2.    A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering

3.    Hands-on experience with commercial building auditing or commissioning
is preferred but similar relevant experience will be considered

4.    Candidate is "sold" on the opportunity, and willing to participate
with the founders on the ground floor, working for salary plus equity.

5.    Solid character, business acumen, disciplined and focused

Interested applicants should reply to:  <mailto:info at iblogix.com>
info at iblogix.com

iBLogix Inc. "Providers of Building Energy Information"

470 Totten Pond Road

Waltham, MA  02451