[Bldg-sim] IES-VE: Exporting CFD Result in a Text File

norman wheatley normwheatley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:40:33 PDT 2010

G'Day,

you cannot - and I'm not sure why you'd expect to be able to? what you can
do though is save the entire project and ship that around, of course it's
only openable in IES. You can also create images etc.

what exactly are you trying to do?

Norm

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Mostapha Sadeghipour <sadeghipour at gmail.com