[Bldg-sim] IES-VE: Exporting CFD Result in a Text File

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:44:23 PDT 2010

HI Mostapha,

I do not think txt or ASCII can be exported by Microflo. However, VE can
export .cdf  file. Bear in mind, the cdf file is encoded and therefore it is
not so friendly to be used by other program. I've heard that the format
could not be imported into Ecotect successfully due to the grid matching
issue. No harm to try, however, in your visualisation tools if it can import
.cdf.

If you are going to save different scenarios or export visible results
(either in picture or video format), VE can do it directly without exporting
any file actually.

Cheers,

Cheney

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Mostapha Sadeghipour <sadeghipour at gmail.com