[Bldg-sim] Modeling a Green Roof

Dr. Nader Chalfoun chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:16:55 PDT 2010

The following paper, which might be useful, describes outdoor thermal
comfort of green roof (not necesseceraly building performance)..

"Thermal Comfort Assessment of a Green Roof at the College of
Architecture and Landscape Architecture in Tucson, Arizona
Uttara Patil and Nader Chalfoun, University of Arizona, Arizona, USA

Nader

Check my new online energy courses
http://www.hed-online.com

Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D., LEED AP, CEA
Professor of Architecture
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program
http://houseenergydoctor.arizona.edu
Coordinator: Graduate Program on "Design and Energy Conservation"
Coordinator: Environmental Education Ph.D. Minor
Faculty on Global Change Ph.D. Minor

Address:
University of Arizona
College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.
Phone: (520)621-6751    Fax: (520)621-8700