[Bldg-sim] Advise on Daylighting program

Paul Hay phcjam at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 10:06:46 PDT 2011

Thanks for your assistance Khalid! I hadn't used the Average Daylight Factor equation since undergrad years: totally forgot about it. I should have been more specific when I referred to 'window options', but I meant window size, distribution and location (i.e. orientation, head-height, etc.).

Paul Hay MBA, BA(Arch)
Managing Partner
PAUL HAY Capital Projects

Caribbean Capital Project Management & Planning

P.O.Box 3367
Constant Springs, Kgn. 8
Jamaica, W.I.

tel: 1 (876) 756-0631