[Bldg-sim] F-Factor

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Wed Aug 24 08:02:41 PDT 2011

See attached.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street
Rochester NY 14614
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.