[Bldg-sim] Energy consumption difference in E+ and Equest

David Eldridge dse at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Feb 16 04:14:08 PST 2011

If you haven't done this already, I would suggest comparing the other annual end-uses for the models as well.

If cooling is the only one varying then you have some questions about specific inputs.  (equip efficiency, infiltration, etc.)

However, if all of the end-uses are varying between the two models then you'll have a wider group of inputs to consider. (internal gains, occupancy, envelope construction, etc., plus those above.)

-DSE

Sent from my iPhone