[Bldg-sim] Ignore thermal mass and transients for Supply rate calculations?

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 04:40:12 PST 2011

Hi James,
In my experience most CAV systems only supply outdoor air, but these
calcs are to be applied to all conditioning air flowrates. So whether
it's VAV (which is fairly uncommon in the UK) or Four Pipe Fan Coil
systems they all need to use this method.
Thanks for your comments
Chris

Email: chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com

Skype: christopher.m.yates