[Bldg-sim] Is there a point to "virtual partitions"?

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 00:53:38 PST 2011

Hi Cheney,

I'm interested in your results for these equivalent models. Have you
tried a sensitivity test with respect to time step? I'm wondering how
much more closely the air temperature will match between the 3 "virtual
zones" at shorter time steps.

If you can, log down the mean radiant temperatures as well. My hunch is
that mean radiant will show more divergence than air temperature.

Cheers

Chris

--

Chris Yates C Eng MCIBSE