[Bldg-sim] R-410a & EA credit 4 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Mon Jan 31 09:31:06 PST 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Quick question.  (Looking for a short and sweet response) Is EA credit 4
likely to be achieved using equipment using R-410a.

I have the equations, but I haven't run through them yet.

Shooting from the hip, is it impossible, unlikely, 50/50, very likely, or a
sure thing to earn EA credit 4 with R-410a.

[I have two projects, one using water to water heat pumps with a geothermal
well field, and the other is a 10 ton dx system.]

John Eurek