[Bldg-sim] Final Call: EnergyPlus/DesignBuilder training next week in San Francisco

christian stalberg cstalberg at naturalintelligence.us
Sun Jul 10 11:35:43 PDT 2011

Two day course on whole building energy modeling using EnergyPlus with DesignBuilder.

July 13/14th at the PG&E Pacific Energy Center, San Francisco, CA

See the course announcement.

[ which is http://designbuilderusa.com/training/2-day-energyplusdesignbuilder-building-energy-modeling-workshop-san-francisco ]

As of this writing we still have available seats in the training room. We may be able to accept registrants up until the day before the class. Please contact us if interested.

The latest beta version of the software DesignBuilder version 3 will be used in the training.