[Bldg-sim] SPAM-MED: LEED NC: Existing or New Building

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Jul 12 08:15:45 PDT 2011

Rob,
Its not a unique situation – we run into this all the time. You should probably use LEED NC.

In the EAc1 template you can fill out percentages for new construction and for existing building (see below) and the calculation template prorates it.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC4085.09A94CE0]

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309