[Bldg-sim] How have you approached... (UNCLASSIFIED)

Eurek, John S NWO John.S.Eurek at usace.army.mil
Wed Jul 20 06:30:56 PDT 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Nick,

I would do it with schedules.  This would be the long method.

I have the same controls and have not got around to model it.  I would also
make many schedules.  A different schedule for occupancy, lights, equipment,
ect.  Also if this applies to a lot of rooms, you'd likely make multiple
schedules, one assuming that the room is empty from 9~10 another room empty
from 2~3.  (The inverse for meeting rooms, if you have multiple meeting
rooms, not all meetings will happen at the same time.)

"Is Freedom a small price to pay to stop Global Warming?"

John Eurek PE, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer,