[Bldg-sim] Maximum allowed paramteric runs in EnergyPlus

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Jul 20 12:24:01 PDT 2011

Yes you can do more than 100 parameterics in EnergyPlus. If
you use just a text editor than just add more parametrics to
the IDF file and it should work. If you use IDF Editor, you
can add additional fields in the Energy+.IDD file for the
parametric objects. Add as many fields as you need by
copying the last field and changing the numbering as
appropriate.

jason