[Bldg-sim] Maximum allowed paramteric runs in EnergyPlus

Yi Zhang YiZhang at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 08:36:55 PDT 2011

Dear Akshay,

Did you mean 400-500 parameters or parametric jobs? Either way you can
try jeplus. It can handle half a million parametric jobs, which is only
limited by your computer's memory size. If you have a lot of parameters,
jeplus' project file and idf editor will help you keep track of them.

Cheers,

Yi

Yi Zhang
IESD, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK