[Bldg-sim] Beginner Building Simulation

Michele Matos Barcelos michele at technobuild.com.br
Thu Jul 28 06:34:30 PDT 2011

Dear Paulo Roberto,

A three day course on whole building energy modeling using EnergyPlus has been scheduled.

It will be held in Florianópolis - Santa Catarina - Brazil. The dates are 19th, 20th and 21th of October 2011.

The course will be taught in Portuguese.

See the course announcement for more information: www.technobuild.com.br

Best regards,

Michele Matos Barcelos