[Bldg-sim] doe2 command line question

Grando, John JGrando at cosentini.com
Tue Jun 28 16:58:37 PDT 2011

Hello All,

  I am trying to run a .inp file that was created with eQUEST in DOE22.  I am getting a library error.  I see that there is a library for eQUEST 363 in the C:\doe22\exent but I do not know how to call it from the command line.  Can any of you help me by letting me know how to call the eQUEST library from the command line in DOE22 or running eQUEST itself from the command line?  Thank you so much.

John Grando
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This E-mail message and its attachments (if any) are intended solely for the use of the addressees hereof.  In addition, this message and the attachments (if any) may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege.  If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.