[Bldg-sim] doe2 command line question

Donghyun Seo sirdh1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:59:34 PDT 2011

Hello John,

Though eQUEST uses DOE2.2 engine, library is not the same.
eQUEST and DOE2.2 each has a little different library file for their own
usage.

You may find missing component of DOE2.2 library in error message.
You could copy that component from eQUEST library and past it to DOE2.2
library.

Hope this resolve your problem.

Thanks,

Donghyun Seo