[Bldg-sim] LEED Template

amit bhansali amitbhansali7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:58:11 PDT 2011

Hi Rob,
I have had the same problem before for one of our projects. I have taken the
screenshot of section 1.3 in template and submitted it with a narrative to
GBCI explaining whats wrong with the results produced. It seems that there
is some mistake in their program behind that form. I would suggest you to
try the same.
On 10 June 2011 09:32, Rob Hudson <rdh4176 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just need a clarification, and rather wait for a response from LEED, i
> figured i'd ask you guys.  I looked through the archives and couldn't find
> anything that adressed this issue.
>
> In the most recent version of the LEED Online template, i have entered in
> my unmet hours as follows:
>
>                                  proposed            baseline
> unmet heating                 8                         91
> unmet cooling                 120                       1
>
> Now, if you sum them up and take the difference you get 128-92 = 36 which
> is a pass in my book.  However the LEED Online template is saying that it
> isn't a pass because:
> 91-8 = 83 (Fail)
> 120-1 = 119 (Fail)
>
> so what i then did was enter in numbers as follows:
>
>                                  proposed            baseline
> unmet heating                 299                     250
> unmet cooling                 299                     250
>
> This should not be allowed to pass because proposed = 598 and baseline =
> 500 unmet hours, even the difference is 98 ours, which fails, but the LEED
> Online passes this scenario.
>
> Any thoughts or has anyone dealt with this recently?
> --
> Rob Hudson

Thanks

Sincerely,
Amit Bhansali, LEED Green Associate, M.S. , EIT
Command Commissioning, LLC
8410, Sterling St
Irving, TX  75063

Office :(972)-929-1199 (Ext:328)
 Mobile: (+1)972-207-5180
             (+1)405-312-1047

www.command-cx.com
www.godparents.in
Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary