[Bldg-sim] LEED Template

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:04:18 PDT 2011

yep.  been around for years.  i've had this problem with leed reviewer's
interpreting it this way all the way back to leed 2.1 even though 90.1
is quite clear it is the building design, not heating design separate
from cooling design.

approach from amit seems best.  does the "contact review team" show up
somewhere in your leed 3 options?  it might be best to address the
matter by quoting chapter & verse from 90.1 app g as you should get a
response faster than from the main usgbc/gbci contact form.