No subject

Wed Mar 16 13:13:09 PDT 2011

"EnergyGauge Summit is a Windows(R) based product with a flexible graphical
user interface. EnergyGauge Summit performs Florida energy code compliance
for commercial buildings based on the ASHRAE (American Society of Heating,
Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) standard 90.1-2001. The
premier version adds ASHRAE 90.1-2004, Appendix G ratings tax deduction
reports and LEED energy performance reports. An overview of features is
provided below."

Does anyone have experience or thoughts?  Drawbacks? Usability? Accuracy?
I'm looking to get a conversation started here, because I didn't find
anything in the archive on this program.

Best,
Andy

--
Andrew McNamara, LEED AP
Bright Power, Inc.
43 W. 33rd St.
Suite 302
New York, NY 10001
p. 212.803.5868
f. 866.379.8026
c. 917.974.4499
amcnamara at brightpower.biz
www.brightpower.biz

90.1-2001. The premier version adds ASHRAE 90.1-2004, Appendix G ratings tax deduction reports and LEED energy performance reports. An overview of features is provided below."<br><br>Does anyone have experience or thoughts?  Drawbacks? Usability? Accuracy?  I'm looking to get a conversation started here, because I didn't find anything in the archive on this program.

------=_Part_10808_9485634.1195669662891--