[Bldg-sim] New events coming and new President at IBPSA-NYC

Arpan Bakshi abakshi at yrgsustainability.com
Wed Mar 16 10:17:36 PDT 2011

*IBPSA-NY* is gearing up for an exciting year of events. Sam Mason and the
board did an excellent job of coordinating the national conference last year
in NYC and I am assuming his responsibilities to ensure the energy and
momentum of SimBuild continues!

If you have recently moved to the New York City area, or have not previously
attended an *IBPSA-NY* event, please email Stephen Mignogna *
stephen.mignogna at atelierten.com *to have your name added to the mailing list
and you will receive announcements for upcoming meetings. Once our mailing
list is updated, news and updates will be channeled through the
*IBPSA-NY*mailing list in lieu of the broader BLDG-SIM list.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Arpan

*Arpan Bakshi* LEED AP BD+C
IBPSA-NYC President

Sustainability Manager
*YRG sustainability*

217 Grand Street No. 802  New York, NY 10013
Direct 646.704.2880  - Office T/F 917.677.8023

Connect to YRG on twitter <http://twitter.com/YRGreen> &
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/YRG-sustainability/109166559111721>
!

www.yrgsustainability.com
www.leeduser.com

*Before printing this email, think about the environment*
*
*