[Bldg-sim] Corporate Deduction, comparison of the proposed design with the baseline design by ASHRAE 90.1-2001

Robert Gengelbach rgengelbach at sustainablemech.com
Wed Mar 23 11:05:04 PDT 2011

There are specific rules for the procedure included in the NREL/TP 550-40467.  You are supposed to follow the 90.1-2004 Appendix G (since to 2001 does not have an Appendix G)  you are also supposed to use many utilization and tstat schedules from California Title 24.

cid:image003.png at 01C9AB43.F0BEE290

Robert Gengelbach, PE, BEMP, LEED® AP BD+C

Sustainable Mechanical Design Associates, Inc

89 Monroe Center NW

Suite 302

Grand Rapids, MI 49503

P: (616) 776-9009