[Bldg-sim] LEED for Homes

Jorge Torres-Coto jtorres-coto at mbo1.com
Wed Mar 30 07:54:35 PDT 2011

>From your description, I am wondering if you have vertical units or
horizontal.  If you have vertical units you probably should be looking at
the LEED for Homes mid-rise document in lieu of the standard LEED for Homes.

It is completely different approach than a single family low rise detached
home approach.  It is basically an energy model with ASHRAE 90.1 (not even
90.2) approach, Appendix G and all the bells and whistles.

http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=7982

Jorge E. Torres Coto

4830 Viewridge Ave.

San Diego, CA 92123