[Bldg-sim] DOE 2.2 Simulation Output Reporting error

Michael Tillou michael.tillou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:53:45 PDT 2012

***ERROR********************************************************************
***

            Report generator error reading data record:

            Record total length =***** Iuniq = ***** Command =     1

            Format = ***** number of values rec len =*****

If anyone can help me understand this DOE2.2 output report error I would
greatly appreciate it.  The output file writes the Loads and Economics
reports fine but it fails trying to create the Plant and System reports.
I've never gotten this error before and don't even know where to begin
troubleshooting.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE, LEED AP

Associate Vice President