[Bldg-sim] Off topic but life cycle costing related

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Sun Aug 5 12:12:44 PDT 2012

Chris,
You might shoot an email over to the international living futures
institute-  here is my contact- jay.kosa at living-future.org
They have been working on standardisation of this type of environmental
impact lifecycle analysis.

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*