[Bldg-sim] Generating or obtaining Real-Time load profiles?

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Fri Dec 7 18:31:24 PST 2012

I think E+ can do this when using the Zsz.csv file output, it
produces minute by minute intervals.  Below are two charts I created of the
cooling load profile and here is a link to live charts:
https://docs.google.com/a/phasechange.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag7cD5ZV9QwRdFZxS0VmaXlhQ0ZQUzBidDFhdVNkVkE#gid=5

PCM's are very useful for demand shifting such as shown in these examples..

This new construction example with BioPCM in the exterior walls and above
ceiling tiles reduced demand by 36.34% or about 16.2 kW

[image: Inline image 2]

And this existing office building with BioPCM above ceiling tiles reduced
peak load by15.46% or about 5.3 kW.

[image: Inline image 1]
*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*