[Bldg-sim] Freelance Energy Modeling Services

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Mon Dec 10 06:37:00 PST 2012

Please review the guidelines of the mailing list before
posting a message:

http://onebuilding.org/guidelines.html

Specifically, this type of message is inconsistent with:

* No other services may be offered on the mailing lists.

* No resumes or help-available or looking-for-work postings
are allowed on the mailing lists.

Thanks,

Jason