[Bldg-sim] Air temperature stratification layer in EnergyPlus

Sachin Sharma sachin5787 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:43:48 PST 2012

Hello,

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

I want to know the effect of radiant floor cooling system on room air
stratification layer. So, is it possible to know the air temperature at 1ft,
3 ft and 6 ft above the floor in my conditioned zone. I think it is not
possible using output variables, but can we put air temperature sensor at
desired location and monitor the results in EnergyPlus. Kindly reply asap.

Thanks,

With regards,

Sachin Sharma

M.Tech Energy Engg.