[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

Jeremiah Crossett jeremiah at setnrgh2o.com
Sun Jan 22 09:49:55 PST 2012

These are great,  I wonder if when simplfying energy modeling you loose the
value of some software tools? Without such things as windows, lighting,
HVAC, etc some software may seem like it is a better tool, but then
modeling real world buildings another software tool may work better.. Just
a thought...