[Bldg-sim] Architectural/Engineering, Design, Modeling Intern for Bay Area companies

Melissa Terry mterry at intraxinc.com
Thu Jul 26 13:11:22 PDT 2012

Hi All!

I hope this message finds you well! My name is Melissa Terry, a Manager with Intrax Internships. We run an international internship program in the Bay Area. Recently one of our Architectural Engineering candidates requested we reach out to your Architectural networks regarding potential internship positions available at your organization or of someone you may know.

Please find the application of Mr. Ji Yong Park: Ji Young is an architectural engineering student from South Korea with some experience with 3-D modeling, computer modeling and construction. He's particularly interested in focusing on his architectural engineering design skills with Building Information Modeling or Photocad. He's had some construction experience with Hyundai. He also had a American engineering professor, and has been exposed to English engineering vocabulary and US engineering plan styles. Ji Yong says that his strengths are his diligence and his ability to be a good team member. He is a strong English speaker.

Intrax Internships<http://www.intraxinc.com/host-companies/internships> is a U.S. Department of State designated organization that connects US organizations with young professionals through educational training-based cultural exchange programs. We are not recruiters, and there is no charge for our services.

Because we are a designated sponsor of the J1 visa for all interns participating in our program I do need to gather some basic information regarding your organization. If you or anyone you may know would be interested in interviewing this candidate, or seeing more candidates, please let me know.

Thank you so much in advance for your consideration, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
Melissa

Melissa Terry || Account Manager
Internship Programs

600 California Street, 10th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Direct: 415.434.5543
Mobile: 760.473.7027
Fax: 415.434.5421
Skype: Intrax-Melissa.Terry
Twitter: @HostAnIntern
Website: http://www.intraxinc.com/host-companies/internships

Intrax   Aupaircare   Ayusa   Lango   ProWorld