[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Problem of Manage Sizing in Design Builder

Sheelam Khare sheelamkhare26 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:03:08 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sheelam Khare <sheelamkhare26 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Problem of Manage Sizing in Design Builder
To: Bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org

Hello All...
I am using the design Builder for simulation, in this I am facing the
problem of "Manage Sizing" which interrupt the simulation process.The
Warning is showing that"Warning ** ManageSizing: For a zone sizing
run, there must be at least 1 Sizing:Zone input object.
SimulationControl Zone Sizing option ignored."I tried to remove this
by going to the "Model Option".
 It also shows the error of Time step which i changed by clicking on
the Model option. But the first one is not solved .
Sheelam Khare....