[Bldg-sim] air flow sensors

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Tue Jul 3 08:14:29 PDT 2012

I would use a spinning fan blade anemometer, because that is all that I
have!  You would have to make up your own grid and integrate the
results.  But who is going to argue with you?

I would NOT use a flow hood or a pitot tube, even if I owned them.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068