[Bldg-sim] Problem of Zone Adjacency in Design Builder

Sheelam Khare sheelamkhare26 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 02:11:04 PDT 2012

Hello Jeremiah....
I tried the rebuild option also but the problem is the Same and "as it is".
After applying the rebuild option I adjusted the partition walls to make
the Zone correct but this time all zone comes under this problem. So,please
give your suggestions...
Sheelam  Khare..

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 1:19 AM, CleanTech Analytics <
jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com> wrote:

> Did you use the -rebuild option in the menu?
>

> *Jeremiah D. Crossett*
> *CleanTech Analytics*
> *503-688-8951*
> *www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>
>

> *
>
> This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
> Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
> stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
> CleanTech Analytics
> *
>

> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM, Sheelam Khare <sheelamkhare26 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello All...
>> I simulate my model in Design Builder which shows the problem of Zone
>> Adjacency. By making new modification to solve this I found the same
>> error which captured other new zones under this.So, Please send me
>> your valuable comments on this problems.
>> Sheelam Khare.....