[Bldg-sim] Problem of Zone Adjacency in Design Builder

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Sun Jul 22 11:10:23 PDT 2012

An idea-
Try to change your adjacency back to "Auto" then see if your file will run,
if so try to switch back to adiabatic. This will uncover if the adjacency
is the problem or if it is something else.

*Jeremiah D. Crossett*
*CleanTech Analytics*
*503-688-8951*
*www.cleantechanalytics.com* <http://www.cleantechanalytics.com>

*

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech
Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied,
stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of
CleanTech Analytics
*