[Bldg-sim] 90.1 Section 5.6 envelope trade off

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Jun 15 08:38:44 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

If it's any help, I understand COMcheck is still being actively updated as I get notifications pretty often re: updates.  Considering COMcheck is inclusive of a fairly wide range of standards, some of which are state/locality-specific, you might find the folks responsible for updating/developing the software receptive to including another set of prescriptive standards if you ask the question.

Best of luck!

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.