[Bldg-sim] Training Courses at Simbuild 2012

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Mon Mar 5 10:30:17 PST 2012

Hey everyone,

I am organizing the Education and Training sessions at Simbuild 2012 this
year in Wisconsin. We will have the typical tool based trainings offered,
given by the tool companies, as well as the more general Building Energy
Modeling training from IBPSA-USA.

I also wanted to gauge potential interest in other topics, such as an
in-depth session on Life Cycle Cost Analysis? Are there other topics that
have not been offered in the past that people would like to see?

Kendra Tupper, PE, BEMP, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org