[Bldg-sim] Training Courses at Simbuild 2012

Peter Simmonds peter.simmonds at ibece.net
Mon Mar 5 13:34:41 PST 2012

Kendra, how about modeling Thermal Comfort?

Peter Simmonds, Ph.D.
Senior Associate
Head of the Advanced Technology Group
IBE Consulting Engineers
14130 Riverside Drive, Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
d: (818) 305-3246 o: (818) 377-8220 f: (818) 377-8230

www.ibece.com<http://www.ibece.com/>
Ideas for the built environment
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.