[Bldg-sim] Rocky Mountain Energy Simulation Engineers Meeting - June 12

MattDubrovich at Eaton.com MattDubrovich at Eaton.com
Tue May 22 09:45:25 PDT 2012

Good morning energy modelers!

Please join us on June 12 to help kickoff the first meeting of Rocky
Mountain Energy Simulation Engineers (RMESE).  We hope to bring together
the region's modelers over drinks for an evening of networking, sharing
of knowledge, and fun!

For years you may have wondered, like we did, why with all of the
modeling experience and know-how in the area that there wasn't a Rocky
Mountain IBPSA chapter or some other group specifically focused on
energy modeling.  A small group of us have been working for the past few
months to make that thought a reality. Come out on June 12 and help us
make this thing happen!

We will be meeting at Blake Street Tavern in downtown Denver at 6:00 pm
on Tuesday, June 12 for a short presentation and drinks. Blake Street
Tavern is located at 2301 Blake St, Denver, CO 80202.

There will be no cost for your attendance, but an RSVP is required to
reserve space. Please RSVP to Jessie Jones at jjones at rmhgroup.com or
(303)312-4641. This is not invite only- so pass the word on to
coworkers, colleagues, and other industry professionals who may be
interested.

Thank you,

Your RMESE Steering Committee:

Matt Dubrovich