[Bldg-sim] A Response & Statement on Energy Modeling Services: Meaning and Value

Cristian Salvador Jara Toro cristian.jara.toro at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:13:31 PDT 2012

The Document attached by Chris is very helpful to "fee path" establishment.
In my case, it´s been very inextricable to develop some fee-way which can
be useful for both, the client an me (I work by myself in modelling), but I
think that always should exist -regardless to ft2 or m2- a "minimum fee
requirement" (for funny, like the LEED prerequisite), and that I used to do.

Thanks.

Cristian Jara Toro
Ingeniero Acústico
Modelamiento Térmico de Edificios