[Bldg-sim] CIBSE future weather (UK based query)

Claire Das Bhaumik ClaireDasBhaumik at hoarelea.com
Fri Nov 16 06:07:16 PST 2012

Hi,

We are proposing to carry out some modelling using future weather data
to assess the effect of future climate change scenarios on overheating
risk for a development in London.

Does anyone have experience of using the CIBSE future weather files for
such modelling? I have a few queries I hope someone can help with.

Regards,

Dr Claire Das Bhaumik CEng MCIBSE

Senior Environmental Modeller

HOARE LEA

SUSTAINABILITY

Celebrating 150 years of engineering excellence

Tel    +44 (0)20 7890 2500

Fax   +44 (0)20 7436 8466

Visit Hoare Lea's website www.hoarelea.com <http://www.hoarelea.com/>

This email (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of
the addressee. It is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally
privileged.

If you have received it in error any disclosure distribution or copying
of all or any part of the contents is prohibited. While virus checked by
Hoare Lea, the recipient remains responsible for the consequences of any
virus received.

If you must print then qrecycle