[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED - BR+A - Building Energy Analyst

sareena nagpal sareena.nagpal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:28:32 PST 2012

Hi Jacob

Thank you for the prompt reply. That was really quick!! I replied back to
you on LinkedIn but I guess you were keeping busy. I could not reply
earlier since office is keeping very busy these days. I was wondering if a
phone conversation was possible sometime this weekend or maybe next week.
I'm free during lunch hours or in the evening after 7. I definitely would
be able to connect and explain better this way. Please let me know.

Thanks
Sareena
Regards

Sareena Nagpal, LEED GA