[Bldg-sim] Radiance for ECOTECT

Alex Krickx akrickx at integralgroup.com
Fri Oct 19 10:27:44 PDT 2012

I had this same issue today. I found this PDF which helped:
https://openstudio.nrel.gov/files/Radiance_Installation_Instructions_0_9_0.pdf
I clicked the link for ActivePerl (http://www.activestate.com/activeperl),
Downloaded/Installed it and was good to go.

The only tricky step was that I needed to type "falsecolor.pl" not
"falsecolor" into the command editor.

And just for reference the error I got before was:
"'falsecolor' is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file."

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Alex Krickx

*