[Bldg-sim] SPC-209D - Subcommittee Meeting

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Thu Sep 27 10:03:37 PDT 2012

ASHRAE SPC 209 Subcommittee 'D', responsible for the "Construction /
Commissioning / As-built / Operations" sections of this new standard,
will be having our first meeting tomorrow, 9/28, at 11am PDT via web
conference .

The meeting is open to all members of the SPC 209 Standards committee
_and_ anyone else interested in contributing to this new standard.
Please email me if you are are interested in joining and I will forward
on the web conference details.

Thanks for your time,
David Reddy
david at 360-Analytics.com