[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 baseline HVAC sytem description

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:31:53 PST 2013

I Agree with the interpretation, baseline (5 to 8) should be modelled with
one AHU system per unique floor. If say, the office building had 15
identical floors, then you would have three AHUs. first and last floor
would have different boundary conditions to the rest, so the simplified way
to model the baseline would be One AHU system for the first floor one for
the middle identical floors (with a load multiplier of 13) and one for the
last floor.

Santiago.