[Bldg-sim] Automatic Generation of Baseline Models

Rosenberg, Michael I michael.rosenberg at pnnl.gov
Thu Feb 7 10:12:37 PST 2013

What I was really interested in is software that does the whole process automatically. No manipulation on the part of the user at all. You input a proposed building design, and following one of the rulesets results are generated. Does that exist and if it does, for which protocols?

Michael Rosenberg, CEM, LEED AP
Senior Research Scientist
ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT DIRECTORATE

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory